To deeply explore the local culture of the Chinese Baroque block, enhance the breadth and depth of public participation in the renewal of the partnership, integrate the mass culture and creativity into the whole process of the renovation and operation of the league, build the image brand of the Chinese Baroque block, and realize the function improvement of the Chinese Baroque block.
We will create a platform for talent, creativity and resource gathering by holding the Chinese Baroque Creative Design Competition. Outstanding designers at home and abroad will be invited to customize cultural and creative products and cultural experience content for the Chinese Baroque district. Secondly, through the mutual support of prize programs and industrial policies, the winning projects will be incubated with the help of all resources to achieve the final achievement transformation. Finally, it will stimulate the vitality of the Chinese Baroque block, build the palace of Chinese Baroque art in an all-round way, and help transform and upgrade the urban positioning of Harbin as the "capital of creative design".
CHINESE BAROQUE DISTRICT INTERNATIONAL CULTURAL AND CREATIVE DESIGN COMPETITION
BECOMING CHINESE BAROQUE
CHINESE BAROQUE DISTRICT INTERNATIONAL CULTURAL
AND CREATIVE DESIGN COMPETITION
This competition attaches importance to re-thinking historical context, and the public restoration process and future operation can be sustainable. Individuals and teams are encouraged to participate in various public-oriented activities organized by the Organizer. Therefore, the design topics include: [Inheriting and innovating the historical context of the city], [emphasizing public participation in the restoration process], and [Continuing the subsequent operation through the competition] :
AWARDS AND BONUS SETTINGS
1. Registration Form (Information template is provided in the download materials, AIM official website: www.aim-competition.com).
2. Work plan (Work plan (PPT or PDF format))
* Street image identification design: Related schemes of the Chinese Baroque street visual system and visual guide system, including street brand positioning, development concept, design significance, image identification, street construction, etc.
* Street cultural and creative product design: IP design-related overall scheme, IP story description landing promotion plan, etc.
3. Participants should submit creative ideas, sketches, working photos and other creative process materials simultaneously (the pictures should be in JPG format with an accuracy of no less than 150dpi). The scale and size shall be in the metric system. The drawings, pictures and drawings shall be submitted in JPG format. The size of a single drawing shall not exceed 50M.
4. Self-selected video submission (2-4 minutes): To better present the idea of the work, you can submit a short video, including the appearance of team members and the description of the design idea of the work combined with the exhibition board. There is no limit to the form, and the video format is MPEG, MP4, and AVI.
Please read carefully and fully understand and agree to the following terms and conditions before submitting your work.
Under the relevant national laws and regulations, the Organizer considers that the "participant" or "author" who voluntarily submits works has made the following irrevocable declaration on the ownership of the copyright of the proposed works:
1. Original Statement
All the entries are original works of the participants and do not infringe patents, Copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights. His results have not been published in newspapers, magazines, websites or other media. No patent or copyright registration, participation in different competitions, or access to commercial channels in any form.
Suppose the shortlisted and winning works are found to be plagiarised or infringed. In that case, the Organizer will cancel their participation, shortlisting and winning qualifications, and take back the prize money, prizes and winning certificates. The author himself shall bear any legal disputes arising from that place. The Organizer reserves the right to make final decisions on the competition matters.
2. Ownership of intellectual property rights of entries
For the winning team, the author has the right of authorship, and the sponsor has the copyright of the entries and can exercise other copyright except for the author's right of authorship. By the Copyright Law, the author of the team that has not won the prize owns the copyright of the competition works, and the sponsor has the right to display and publicize the results.
The intellectual property rights of subsequent works signed in the design deepening agreement shall be specified in the agreement signed by the sponsor and the author.
Sponsor: Harbin DaoWai Government
Organizers: Harbin Daowai District Publicity Department, Harbin Daowai District Culture and Tourism Bureau, Harbin Daowai District Resources Planning Bureau, BOAO Culture & Creativity Institute Harbin Branch
Executive Unit: SMART (Beijing) Integrated Resorts Industry Platform
AIM COMPETITION COMMITTEE
Contact us: 高怡颖 188-5921-9620
Follow the Organizing Committee